12,000 5* REVIEWS | FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $30
UpCircle Jobs | Customer Care
UPCIRCLE CUSTOMER CARE
We’re looking for someone with a passion for brilliant customer service to head up our customer care team and help maintain our close-knit UpCircle community!
This role requires someone to be our point person for all interactions with our amazing customers - think managing customer orders on our website (checking on late deliveries, issues with couriers etc.), answering skincare questions, maintaining communications on all our social media channels, managing our website live chat, replying to reviews, handling customer returns, complaints and feedback! You'll be responsible for helping drive our mission of delivering incredible customer service and keep everyone delighted with their UpCircle experience. Quite a responsibility!
Your responsibilities will include keeping open communication channels with our customers at all times (including evenings and sometimes weekends) to include emails, website live chat, social media, review platforms and occasionally, telephone calls.
You will be highly responsive, empathetic and reactive to everything thrown your way. You will be a problem solver, able to find a solution to a range of issues that might pop up (missing items in order, order lost/delayed/damaged).
You will also have a keen passion and interest in skincare and beauty, being able to answer customer questions about our skincare range, providing helpful, accurate advice with regard to skin types, routines and best practice.
Job role is available to start immediately.
- Developing and maintaining excellent customer relations across multiple platforms including email, website chat, social media and telephone.
- Responding to customer enquiries in a rapid manner
- Helping customers with their skincare concerns and educating them on the UpCircle range
- Replying to complaints, feedback and reviews
- Use intuition to seek out new opportunity to grow the business in any way you see fit.
- Starting salary £20-22k depending on experience plus bonus
- Heading up our entire Customer Care function, a huge responsiblity
- Rapidly-growing, fast-paced action where no two days are the same
- Opportunity to develop and grow across all aspects of the business
- Enough skincare goodies to shake a tree at
- The chance to make a serious impact from the get-go
- Role is based in Camberwell SE5, South London
- Start Date: Immediate
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
How To Apply
Please send a CV in PDF with a brief intro to email@example.com with the subject "UpCircle Customer Care Champion". Good luck!